Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Time Flies

Just a little update on what my lifes like right now...

As some of you will know, I'm attending a huge lolita event in London at the end of the month, but I also go on holiday the day after! These past few weeks I have been frantically working to design and make two whole outfits for Frock On! I had kind of forgotten how much I had to do in terms of packing and preparing myself for a beach holiday.

Hopefully after the weekend I will have completed all my sewing and jewellery making but since I am working full time, I only have evenings and my days off to actually do anything... But thats my own fault since I should have started earlier. Its a good job I work best under pressure hehe.

Both outfits are coming along nicely, im still apparently having a couple of fit issues with my patterns, but I think I have remedied that now, my dress certainly fits better than ones I had made before, in the end I had to widen pretty much every dart by a centimeter or more since my bust is a lot bigger than everything else -.-"

Right now ive got my to-do list and my in progress packing list on my knee and despairing at how im gonna have time to do everything but ill manage it somehow :) The photo at the bottom was me before a night out. The back was a ripped effect and my leggings were also wet look with rips~ seems like that damaged look it my new favourite (wink wink).

See you next time!

PS: would any of you be interested in seeing what a goth packs for a beach holiday in the sunshine? I wonder if many peple would be interested in something like that... reply in the comments?

1 comment: