Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Flashback Fridays vol.1

Ladies and gents, welcome to the first edition of 'Flashback Fridays'!

To keep a little more consistent with blog posts and to showcase all the photos ive collected of myself over the years I thought I'd start this little series. Hopefully this will show you how my style has changed or developed over the years. They won' be posted in chronological order or anything (mostly because i don't remember) s it's just which ones i feel like posting each week. Here we go, on with the first volume!



Circa 2008/9 (i think, maybe? I can't find this tee the figure it out...) with my new, and one of my fave ever hairstyles from when i was just getting into visual kei style. I had already been following the scene for about 3 years but hadn't had money or the ability to get into the style. The tee i have on here is from the MUCC show i had been to not long before.

Inevitably, still being a teen, I couldn't sport this 'do for very long as much as i wanted to, in the end the colour faded to this:



Aren't I so cool?! Hahaha xD This one I know was definitely in 2009 and taken in Leeds city centre. Also if anyone was wondering this is pretty much my natural hair colour, though i think it maybe a little darker now... The skirt i'm wearing here i still have, but im sure i haven't worn it since this was taken, I just don't have the heart to get rid of it ^^''

Well that's all for this week, wonder what photos i'll pick for next weeks post? Any requests?


PS. Frock On! was amazing, as was my holiday. I'll be posting about them as soon as i get all the photos together- just waiting for one of my Sunday outfit to be posted since i couldn't get a detailed one myself :'( Please impatiently look forward to it~

No comments:

Post a Comment