Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

First Actual post- woo!

Last week, I finally got a lovely wage in and decided to get dressed and go fabric shopping. Needless to say, I spent far too much money on fabrics that will probably be sitting around for a while until i decide on something to make with them. I may end up making another post about them but all in all i got 3m of a snow leopard print cotton, 3m of a redxcream floral cotton, 10m of black chiffon (because you can never have enough of that, trust me) 2m of black wet look fabric and finally just 1m of black faux leather. In the end i didn't actually get what i really needed, which is a good weight black cotton. It seems I just can't find the right one. I also picked up some black ribbon and some gold fabric paint to use on... something, I dunno.

Anyway here is what I wore for my shopping trip:



















Top/ cutsew dress: Peace Now
Coat: Sex Pot Revenge
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs

I teamed these with a couple of normal things, over the knee socks, a tulle petti to lengthen the tulle on the bottom of the top, and underneath that i had a basic striped skirt. Boots are generic chunky platforms for a bit of height. It was actually rather cold out and i got a lot of strange looks at my partially bare legs, but luckily my coat was enough to keep me warm. If you ever wondered if you should buy this specific coat, i'd say go buy it, it really works with everything and is warm enough for me to wear on a day to day basis. I really love it ^^'

That's it for today, my next post will likely be a haul post since i shopped the sales quite heavily and bagged myself some great things off the high street. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment