Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

A little update

Today I finally finished making this skirt. I have literally had this fabric for years and have just never gotten around to making this. This is the first time I've properly used my ruffler foot but it was well worth the money I paid for it and spending the time to get the settings right. If you sew and always spend forever gathering ruffles, you need one. Unfortunately it still seems like zips aren't my forte... This one isn't bad but I really need more practice. Also the under bust of the high waist is slightly too big (Note to self: alter that pattern) but its passable.

In other news, I am extremely happy right now. My little Yohio got through to the final of Melodifestivalen which means if he wins in the final, he will be representing Sweden at this years Eurovision Song Contest. Right now I'm debating whether to be spontaneous and fly out for the final. Decisions, decisions...

Also, have some co-ord pictures. Today's was YohioxMelfest themed (his song is called heartbreak hotel).

Over and out for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment