Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Snapshots Frozen in Time




 Hello lovely followers~ Today's post is another of those 'i want to show you these pictures but they're not interesting enough for a full post' post (AKA the spam post).


















This was a punk/casual coord for a mini meetup to do some fabric shopping (yes, i am always fabric shopping). Originally i put this co-ord together for the Kawaii International blackxwhite theme contest, but by the time I'd taken photos etc the deadline had already ended :( Probably a good thing anyway ^^;. Onwards!..


Some time ago it was my friends birthday so we went out for a meal. I literally had about 30mins to change from my work gear and get ready so i went with a fail-safe wig. Actually it was the first time those friends had seen me in this wig and their reactions were quite amusing~ On the right is just a random photo on the way to work, i really just wanted to show off my new sunglasses... even though it wasn't sunny... Oh well~


Pretty twilight shot i took while walking the dogs one night. The right side is a little blurry though but I liked the arrangement of the clouds. Speaking of dogs meet my two lovely doggies Stella (the chocolate lab) and Murphy (the great dane). They've both been keeping me company while my family has been away the past few weeks so there was plenty of photo ops.





 Stella just loves her cuddles and when i take advantage of a few minutes sunshine on the sunlounger she always jumps on too. I actually really love this photo because she moves around so much its hard to get a good shot. As for Murphy with his mouth full of grass, I don't even know how he managed it XD


And last but not least, here are two snapshots of a work outfit from last week. I'm pretty lucky that my job allows me a little leeway when it comes to adding my own tastes in my clothes. For those who don't know I work at River Island (clothes store) so I have to wear their clothes all the time, thankfully they often bring out some edgier styled clothes that i can accessorize to make it more my style. Lately, however, I have really wished I had a job where I could dress any way I wanted- but I dont think thats very likely so I'll just appreciate what I have right now.

In other news, I spontaneously decided to go to Hyper Japan in London for the day (Saturday) at the end of the next month so this week I'll be busy making my outfit for that and then designing my outfits for Frock On! in August/September. On top of that I also have a holiday to plan for which I'm going on the day after Frock On! So the next few months are gonna be so so busy- I'm excited for all the fun things though.

Well, I think that must be it for now, see you all next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment