Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

It's been a while, little crocodile...

Hello again everyone!
Hope everyone is well etc etc. Lately i've been pretty busy with work since I now work full time and on my days off I rarely feel like getting dressed up and going out ¬.¬''

However in the past month and a bit a few outfits have emerged so here goes~

 First picture is just from a random shopping trip I made, I don't think I actually bought very much to be honest, but it was just an excuse to debut my new wig! It was very cold and snowed a lot that day so i teamed it with my leather jacket and my KayaxSatsuki tour hoodie which has a lilac print which matched my hair quite nicely. I got a couple of compliments on my hair, and nobody seemed to realise it was a wig so i was pretty pleased with that. It isn't the best wig and there is a little balding patch at the back but it was cheap and pretty so i shan't complain.

Next!...
 
  It was my birthday!!! I turned 21 in March so a few things happened in celebration. The first picture is from before my meal with the family. This dress looks pretty plain from the front but the back is all lace which i like. Originally we intended to go to and American BBQ style place but when we arrived it had closed so we went for a nice pub meal instead ^^'
The second is from my birthday meal at TGI's with my besties Laura and Jodie. The man in the photo is our waiter- he was super friendly and sat and chatted with us most of the meal, it was like having a fourth in the party! As you can see they bought me a sash and badge to wear so lots of strangers were saying happy birthday to me which was quite funny.


 A couple of weeks ago a fabric shopping trip into the city called for frills so I finally had chance to wear my handmade dress (see previous post for more pics) and my other new wig. It was a little weird to wear this wig since I've been growing my hair long and this is the lightest shade of hair I've ever had so it was a bit of a shock at first. I didn't really get up to much on this trip except buy some fabric for my next project (it's almost completed and will be up next week!) but a Latvian lady did ask to take my picture while i was enjoying a Starbucks frappe in the sunshine.

PS. As always, please excuse the mess in my backgrounds, I'm a messy girl!


Next up are two work outfit  hair and make up shots taken recently. I wore the red extensions for St George's day and was surprised to find they were only a little longer than my natural hair now. When i first bought them they were miles too long for me and i had to wear them with some black extensions. With another inch or two I'll be ale to wear them without anything, and then they'll get too short! :/

And last but not least, last weekend it was payday so a few of us from work went out for drinks and a dance. As you can see, I'm a lot less modest when I'm going out- my family actually even jokingly guess at how many 'stitches' of clothing I'm wearing when i go out. Maybe one day I'll surprise my work friends by going out in lolita one night, although i think i might die from overheating if i do- it gets very warm when you're dancing xD Also, excuse the awkward posing, I didn't feel like doing a mirror shot that day hehe.

And that is all for now! As i mentioned, I am working on a new skirt which has my very first hand designed and printed screen print on it. I'm making it, and a OTT headband to match, for a lolita meet which is happening on Saturday at a local Abbey i haven't visited in many years so I'm sure there'll be plenty of photos to be posted next week.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment