Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Come rain or shine- It's always Alice time!




Hello everyone. Last weekend my and my dear friend Toni braved the wet weather to meet up for some light shopping and Starbucks and since I had recently received my new dress and hadn't had a chance to wear it yet, the occasion called for frills- naturally ^^;

Normally I get rather nervous wearing Lolita out with non-Lolita's since it attracts a lot of attention from the general public, so I rarely wear it outside of meet ups or when I'm going out alone. However since Toni is a j-fashion follower like me (though not Lolita or as gothic xD) she was more than happy to come out with me :) I feel incredibly lucky to have a friend like her, especially since she lives so close to me. That combination is a rare thing.

If anybody is interested, she also has a blog that you should check out HERE!



Outfit rundown:
Cutsew: h.Naoto FRILL (you cant really see it but it was really cold and i needed layers)
Cardigan: Bodyline
Jacket: Metamorphose (also not really visible though i am wearing it in the top pictures)
JSK: Infanta
Headbow: Handmade
Bag: Offbrand- my local market bargain buy
Boots: An*tai*na

1 comment: